Careers at my-Channels
my-Channels employees are inquisitive people, who enjoy being challenged, and who are motivated by high achievement. We want to free your ideas, energy and enthusiasm.
We offer internships for university students, graduate and post-graduate schemes, and opportunities for those with relevant long-term technology experience.
We're looking for individuals with:
- Strong academic credentials
- Outstanding interpersonal and analytical skills
- Self motivation, and the desire to effect change
You'll need to be capable of:
- Listening well, and communicating concisely and articulately
- Innovation and curiousity, and creating new and useful ideas
- Openly sharing information, and helping colleagues when possible
- Prioritising what should be done well now, and what can be improved later
- Identifying and quickly fixing root causes, and not merely treating symptoms
- Minimizing complexity and simplifying wherever possible
- Making pragmatic decisions when faced with ambiguity
- Maintaining calm in sometimes stressful situations
- Contributing effectively outside your specialised area
- Focusing on results, not processes
Effectiveness is key - you'll be measured on how much, how quickly and how well you get work done.
If you are interested in a dynamic role which requires technical strength and customer-facing skills, and which provides both freedom and responsibility, please send your CV and a brief introductory message to us at info@my-Channels.com.
We look forward to hearing from you.