This FAQ provides answers to high level questions about Nirvana. There are also links provided to developer FAQs for specific languages.
If you cannot find the information you require, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What open standards is Nirvana based on?
- Which messaging paradigms are supported by Nirvana?
- Does Nirvana support JMS?
- What communication protocols are supported in Nirvana?
- Does Nirvana traverse firewalls and proxy servers?
- What features does Nirvana Enterprise Server offer?
Administration and Management
- What is the Nirvana Enterprise Manager administration tool?
- How do I administer a Nirvana Realm deployed on another server?
- How do I access Nirvana log files
- Does Nirvana provide auditing functionality?
- Where can I learn about configuring network interfaces on a Nirvana Realm?
- How do I add a Nirvana Realm into another Realm's namespace using the Nirvana Enterprise Manager GUI?
- How do I create channel joins using the Nirvana Enterprise Manager GUI?
- Is there a Nirvana Administration API?
- Where can I find a description of Nirvana's security architecture ?
- Does Nirvana support SSL encryption?
- Does Nirvana support SSL ?
- How do I add an SSL enabled interface to Nirvana?
- How can I generate digital certificates for use with Nirvana?
- What are Nirvana ACLs?
- How do I configure Nirvana client applications to use SSL?
- How do I add Multiple SSL certificate hierarchies?
- What is the maximum number of connections a Nirvana server supports?
- What is Nirvana Clustering?
- Does Nirvana support data routing?
- Does Nirvana support Failover?
- How do I set up a HA Failover cluster for Nirvana?
- Where can I find out about Nirvana's low latencies?