Nirvana Python Enterprise Developer's Guide
This guide describes how to develop and deploy Enterprise-class Python applications using Nirvana, and assumes you already have Nirvana installed.
If you are new to Nirvana, please see Nirvana for Developers, which describes general concepts, installation and administration.
Nirvana Enterprise Client Development in Python
- Prerequisites and Environment Configuration
- Creating a NirvanaSession to connect to a Nirvana Realm
- Subscribing to a Nirvana Channel/Topic or Queue
- Receiving DataGroup Events
- Publishing Events to a Nirvana Channel/Topic or Queue
- Writing Events to a Nirvana DataGroup
- Receiving Exceptions for Asynchronous Server Calls
- Synchronously Requesting Events from a Nirvana Channel/Topic
- Sample Applications
Nirvana Python Objects
Python Client API Documentation
- API documentation is available via standard python help() command