The realm status view provides an overview of the characteristics as well as current status of a selected Universal Messaging realm. When you select a Realm node from the namespace, the status panel is displayed by default for the realm.
This section will describe the type of status information that you can observe from the Realm Status view.
The top of the screen displays a panel containing 4 values. These values are :
- The name of the selected realm
- Number of threads within the Realm Server's JVM
Realm Up Time
- How long the realm has been running for
- The time that the last status update was sent by the realm
The top of the Status panel contains 2 large real time graphs illustrating the total number of events published (yellow) and consumed (red) across the Universal Messaging Realm, as well as the JVM memory status for the selected realm.
The bottom of the screen displays 4 panels named Event Status, Totals, Connection Status and Memory Usage. These panels and the information displayed are described below.
The Event Status section describes 4 values :
- The total number of events published to all channels, queues and services within the realm
- The total number of events consumed from all channels, queues and services within the realm
- The number of events published to all channels, queues and services, per second within the realm
- The number of events consumed from all channels, queues and services, per second within the realm
The Totals section describes the following values :
- The number of realms mounted within this realm's namespace
- The number of channels that exist within this realm
- The number of queues that exist within this realm
- The number of Data Groups that exist within this realm
- Total number of services that exist within this realm
The Connection Status section contains the following values :
- The total number of connections made to this realm
- The current number of connections to this realm
- The number of connections being made per second to this realm
- The permitted number of concurrent connections
The Memory Usage section contains the following values :
- The total amount of MB allocated to the Realm JVM, specified by the -Xmx value for the JVM
- The amount of JVM memory available for the Realm
- The amount of JVM memory used by the Realm
- The amount of memory used per second by the Realm between newest update and previous update